Montag, 7. Februar 2022

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game #34 Pattern ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at the

AAA Birthday Challenge

with the topic


 For my card I use a Yeti stamp from Hello Sweetums and for the pattern I use a Cable Knit embossing folder.

I create a soft blue background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and glue my smaller card base behind the blue background.
 
For the pattern I cut out a white rectangle with a My Favorite Things dienamic and small rectangle in the middle. Then I use the Cable Knit embossing folder from Sunny Studio Stamps and glue it on the blue background. I color the Yeti with my Copic Marker and fussy cut it out with my scissors. I glue the image with Foam Tape in the middle and stamp the sentiments on the blue background. For the last step I glue some rhinestones on the card.

 
I'll hope I could inspire you and you join our new pattern challenge until the 6th March.
Many thanks for stopping by and have a great day. I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

3 Kommentare:

  1. That's a really chunky knit embossing folder, just perfect for this month's theme.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a cute little monster. fun patterned paper too. great card

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dein Yeti ist zuckersüss :) Ich liebe es!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela