Freitag, 13. August 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Made with Love Card ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today Ishow you on the Magengo Design blog a new inspiration card. For today I use stamps from the cute Backed with Love digital stamp set.

I create my scene with Word on my PC and if I'm happy with the result I printed it out with my laser printeron a Copic friendly paper. I color all images with my Copic Markers, fussy cut them out with a scissors and lay them aside. I cut out a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with a stitched rectangle die and use some masking paper for the bottom. Then I inked the upper part with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. After that I use a plaid stencil and use Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers for inking. I remove the masking paper and cover the upper part with my masking paper. I inked the bottom with Distress Ink Tea dye and stamp with a wood stamp and Distress Ink Walnut Stain the bottom of my card panel. I remove the masking paper and draw a black line between the  bottom and the upper part of my background panel. 

For more dimension on my card I glue the images with Foam Tape on my card panel and then all on my white card base. The sentiment is also included in this set, I cut it in two small stripes and glue them on my card. Then I cut out some tiny hearts on glue them on the dough. For the last step I glue some tiny pearls and clear drops on the card.

You find the Backed with Love set here in the Magengo Etsy shop.

 Gesichert mit Liebe Stempel Set SVG-Dateien druckbare Foto Bild 0

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela