Sonntag, 8. August 2021

♥ Rachelle Anne Miller - Birthday Owls Digital Stamp ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new birthday card with a digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller. I really love this cute Birthday Owls digital stamp.

I colored this cute digi stamp for #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge hosted by Kathy Rac with my Copic markers and fussy cut it out with a scissors.

And here I show you the card I made with these cute Birthday Owls.

For the background I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber and Dired Marigold. Then I use the Distressed Stamp from Stamp Corner and stamp it with Distress Oxed Dried Marigold all over the background. After it is dry I cut it out with the My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics and glue it on my white card base. For more dimension I glue the image with Foam Tape on the card. I stamp another sentiment from My Favorite Things under the image. For the last step I glue some sequins on my card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.


So that's all for today, I'll hope you join also this fun coloring challenge.


Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela