Sonntag, 1. August 2021

♥ #thedailymarker30day - Day 1 of the coloring challenge with Rachelle Anne Miller digital stamp ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today start the new 

#thedailymarker30day

coloring challenge hosted by the wonderful Kathy Rac.

If you don't know anything about this coloring challenge, take a look here,  where you can find many information about this fun challenge.

For Day1 I decided to use the Birthday Mouse digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller.

I printed the image with my laser printer, colored the image with my Copic Marker and cut it out with a stitched die from Heffy Doodle.


Over the next days / weeks I'll show you some colored images for #thedailymarker30days coloring challenge.

So that's all for today, I'll hope you join also this fun coloring challenge.


Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela