Sonntag, 20. Juni 2021

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #102 - All things ocean ♥

 Hi everyone,

I'm here with my second posting for today.

I show you a new slimline card which I made for the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #102

All things Ocean

I create a slimline underwater christmas scene card with many Lawn Fawn stamps. 

For the background I use the Nuvo Shimmer Powder and cut it out with the Large Slimline die from Lawn Fawn. For the sand I use a die from the Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders set. I color all images with Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors. Then I glue them with liquid glue and Foam Tape ond the background. I also add some Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops and some Stickles Star Dust on the background. If it is dry I glue my card panel on a white card base. For the final touch I stamp the sentiment with my Misti tool directly on the background and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

With this card I'll take part of the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #102 All things ocean

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

2 Kommentare:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela