Montag, 7. Juni 2021

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game #26 - Flowers ♥

Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at the

AAA Birthday Challenge 

For this month we have the topic

Flowers


 We hope you'll join our new challenge, you can take part of this challenge until the 4th July, but remember it must be a birthday card.

For my card I use the Bloomin Background stamp from Taylored Expressions. I stamp the whole image with my Misti Tool on a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and use my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker for coloring.

When I finished my coloring I cut out the panel with a die from Heffy Doodle and glue it on my card base. I stamp the sentiment directly in the middle oval and fro the final step I glue some pearls and rhinestones on my card.

So now it's your turn. I'll hope you join our new challenge, but remember it must be a birthday card.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Very pretty and delicate looking flowers. Love the colours.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Stunning card! Lovecthe all over floral background and your colours are so pretty.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I just love your Zig colored background and the oval placed greeting! The light green behind the beautiful flowers was a nice touch. Thanks for having me as a guest this week! Take care!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela