Montag, 28. Juni 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Love You Fairy Much slimline card ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wih you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

 Today I show you on the Magengo Design blog a new slimline card with the cute Love You Fairy Much digital stamp set from the new summer release. You find the set here in the Magengo Etsy shop.

Liebe Sie Fee viel Stempel Set SVG-Dateien druckbare Foto Bild 0 

I start my card as always with printing out all images and use my Copic Marker for coloring. Then I fussy cut out the images with my scissors.

 
For my background I cut out a panel of Bristol Smooth Cardstock and use Distress Oxide Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers and Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire and a bit of Black Soot. If I'm happy with the gradient result I splattered some water with a small paintbrush on the background, let them a bit dry and remove the rest of the water with a paper towel. Then I apply some liquid stardust from Lawn Fawn for an extra shimmer on my background and let it dry. In the meanwhile I cut out a grass border and colored it Distress Oxide Twisted Citron. After the background is dry I cut it out with a slimline stitched die and glue it on my white card base. I assemble all images on the card and glue the fairys with Foam Tape on the card. You find the sentiment also in the Love You Fairy Much set. For the last step I glue some shimmer sequins on the top of my background and some pink sequins on the grass background.
 
I hope you like this Fairy card like I do and wish you an amazing day.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela