Freitag, 18. Juni 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Go Bananas Birthday Card ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo Designs blog and show you a new birthday card with the cute Go Banans digital stamp set. You find the set here in the Magengo Etsy shop.

As always I start my card with printing out the images and color them with my Copc Markers. I fussy cut them out with scissors and put them aside. 


 Then I create my background with Distress Oxide Dried Marigold, Kitsch Flamingo and Seedles Preserve and add some water splashes on the background. After the background is dry I cut it out with a stitching die. I also cut out a grass border and inked it with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint. When it is dry I glue the grass border on my background. I arrange my images om the background and glue them with liquid glue on my background. For some images I also use Foam Tape. I stamp the sentiment on a white paper stripe and glue it on the card. Then I glue the background panel on my white card base. For the last step I glue some clear drops on my card.

I hope you like this card like I do. 

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela