Samstag, 19. Juni 2021

♥ ATC Verrückte - Card swap Cats or Dogs ♥

Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥ 

Today I show you a card which I made for a card swap with the topic cats or dogs. I decided to use the Woof pack stamp set from My Favorite Things for my card.

I start my card with cutting out a slimline background and use Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass for inking. Then I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Twisted Citron and shabby shutters. After it is dry i cut out three small grass borders. Then I cut out a piece of Perfect Colouring Paper with the Whimsy Stamps Slimline Marquee Die and glue the small grass borders behind. I glue my panel on the blue background and then on my card base. I color the cute dogs with my Copic Markers, fiussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them with Foam Tape on my card. I use a stamp from Hero Arts for the sentiment and cut it out with a banner die. For the last step I glue some brown pearls on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

 Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela