Freitag, 11. Juni 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Slimline Card with Gerbera Flowers ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Since yesterday is the new Magengo summer release available in the shop with so many adorable new products.

For my first card I decided to create a slimline card with the new beautiful Gerbera Flowers from the  Magengo summer release. 

You find the Gerbera Flowers digital stamps here in the shop.

 

I started my card as always with printing out the image. Because I would color these beautiful flowers with my Prismacolor pencils I use a sheet of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock. I really love the colors pink and brown.

I use the following Prismacolor pencils for my card:

Dark Brown 946

Magenta 930

Pink 929

Blush Pink 928

After my coloring is done I cut out the panel with a scalloped slimline die. Then I cut out a piece of white cardstock with a stitched slimline die and glue the flower panel on the white stitched panel. I trimmed out a little larger Desert Storm cardstock panel and glue it on my whie card base. Then I glue the stitched panel on the brown cardstock.

For the sentiment I  use a stamp and die from Lawn Fawn.

For the final step I glue some clear drops on the card and I'm really happy how it looks like.

I hope you like this card like I do.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela