Donnerstag, 29. April 2021

♥ Time for Tea Designs - Sending you bear hugs ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with the cute Bearing Gifts stamp set from Time for Tea Designs.

For the background of my card I stamp all little sentiments with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. After it is cooled down I inked the background with Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry. 


I cut out a piece of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock with a slimline die and glue it on my white card base. Then I glue the embossed background on the card. I cut out three sqalloped frames several times and stick them over each other. I inked the top layer from the sqalloped frames with Distress Oxide Speggled Egg and let it dry. In the meantime I stamped the images and color them with my Copic Markers. I fussy cut them out with a scissors. Then I glue the scalloped frames on my card and in the middle the cute little bears. For the sentiment I use a banner from the Mini Frame & Banner Die set and glue it with Foam Tape on the card. For the last step I glue some clear drops on the card. 

I'm really happy how it looks like and I hope you like it also.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela