Sonntag, 11. April 2021

♥DT Magengo - Australian Hugs ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad tosee you here again on my blog.♥  

Today I'm on the Magengo Design Blog and show you my first card with the Australian Hugs Set from the new release.

You find all the new products here in the Magengo Etsy Shop.

For today I decided to create a birthday card with the cute kangaroos fom the Australian Hugs Digital Stamp set, which you find here in the shop.

Australische Umarmungen digitale Stempel und Svg-Datei image 0

I start my card with creating a Distress Oxide background. I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Forest Moss, Walnut Stain and let it dry.

In the meantime I printed out the images from the Austraian Hugs Digital Stamp Set with my Laser Printer and fussy cut them out with a scissors. I color all images with my Copic Markers and arrange them on the background. I cut out the background with a stitched rectangle die and decided to cut out a grass border and use Distress Oxide Forest Moss and Walnut Stain. After it is dry I glue the grass border on the background and glue all images with liqued glue to my scene card. I glue the cute kangaroos with Foam Tape for more dimension on the card. I also glue some clear drops and enamel dots as flowers on my card. Then I glue all on my white card base. I also cut a little cloud, inked it with Distress Oxide Rusty Hinge and glue it on the card. For the final step I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the card.

I hope you like this birthday card like I do.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela