Mittwoch, 28. April 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Enjoy the day card ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo Design blog with a new inspiration card with the cute Farewell Digital stamp set. I also use images from the Love is in air set and from the Run to school set.

Abschied digitale Stempel und Svg-Datei Kartonherstellung image 0

Liebe ist in der Luft digitalen Stempel und Svg-Datei image 0

 Run auf schule digitale Stempel-Set Svg-Dateien druckbare image 0

Deutsche Grundstimmungen digitale Stempel und Svg-Datei image 0

I start my card with printing the images with my laser printer and fussy cut them out with a scissors. I use my Copic Markers for coloring the images and add some highlights with a white Gel pen.

Then I cut out a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with a stitched rectangle die from Heffy Doodle. 

 I inked the background with Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin and Distress Ink Barn Door. After the background is dry I assemble my background panel and glue it on a white card base. For more dimension I glue some images with Foam Tape on the background. For the sentiment I use a phrase from the Basic German Sentiment Set, fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it with liquid glue on my card. For the last step I glue some little sequins on the card. 

I'm really how the card looks like and I hope you like it also.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela