Montag, 5. April 2021

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game #24 - A Shaped Card ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at the

AAA Birthday Challenge

For this month we have the topic:
A Shaped Card

 You can take part of our challenge until the 2nd. May, we can't wait to see your creations.

For my card I decided to cut out a round scalloped shape and use some stamps from Lawn Fawn. 
 
I create a background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers and cut it out with a stitched circle die from My Favorite Things. Then I create a grass border with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint and cut it also out with the circle die. I glue the blue background on a Kraft circle and then the grass border on the blue background. I cut out the white scalloped shape and glue my background on the scalloped shape. I colored the images from Lawn Fawn Party Animals and Bithday Before ' N Afters Set with my Copics, cut them out and glue them on my card. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the card. For the final touch I glue three little rhinestones on the card and I'm really happy how it looks like. I think I will create these round shape cards often more.

So now it's your turn. I'll hope you join our new challenge, but remember it must be a birthday card.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela