Sonntag, 14. Juni 2020

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #78 - Create a Scene ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really gald to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card which I made for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #78 with the topic Create a Scene.

For this challenge I create a scene with the stamps from the Ahoy Matey and the Life is Good stamp sets. I also use the new Slimline Dies. 
 
I use the Distress Oxides for the background and cut it out with the new Large Slimline Die with Sliders. For the water I use the new Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders. For the water I use Distress Oxide Salty Ocean. For the sand/Beach I use a piece of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock and add some brown, white, black and golden splashes on the cardstock. For the sky I use Distress Oxide Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry and Seedles Preserve. I color all images with my Copics and my Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. Then I glue the water and the beach hill on the background and create my little scene. After that I glue my card panel on the white card base. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the card. For the final touch I add some sparkle on the diamonds and on the golden coins and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

With this cardI'll take part of this challenge


Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela