Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2020

♥ Clearly Besotted - Hugs 4 You ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card with the new ABC Stamp Set's from Clearly Besotted.
 I use Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass for the background and cut it out with a die from Heffy Doodle. Then I use a stencil for embossing my card panel and inked it again with Tumbled Glass. I color the images with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue them with Foam Tape on my background and then on my white card base. For the final touch I glue some little shimmered hearts on the background and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

So that's it for today. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela