Mittwoch, 1. August 2018

♥ Simply Create Too - Challenge #141 Make A Bookmark ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm here again with my second posting for today. Because today starts also another great Challenge at
Simply Create Too
For our new Challenge we want, that you create a Bookmark. That's really easy, or what do you think? 

I've created two Bookmarks with the cute reading Bunnies from Isabel Cristina. These images are Digital Stamps and you can find their and many more cute Digis in her Etsy shop.
I started first with creating the Distress Oxides backgrounds and let them dry. In the meantime I printed out the images, color them with my Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. If my background is dry I cut out the left bookmark with a die from My Favorite Things and for the right bookmark I use a die from Avery Elle. Then I glue the images on the bookmarks and use for the sentiments some stamps from Clearly Besotted. The Enamel Dots are from My Minds Eye.
Now it's your turn and I hope you'll join our challenge.
With my bookmarks I'll take part of these challenges:



Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love your ink blending and coloring. Thank you for joining us and good luck!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day, good luck!!! Amy DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Cute! I love these tags / bookmarks! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela