Dienstag, 21. August 2018

♥ Congrats Card with Craftin Desert Divas Tribal Deer Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new Birthday card with the cute Craftin Desert Divas Tribal Deer Digital Stamp.
At the beginning I create my background with Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass for the sky and Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint for the grass and let it dry. After that I cut it out with a small Die from the Fancy Frame Dies. Then I cut out another grass border, use again Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint and glue the grass border on my background. For the clouds I use the Puffy Cloud Die and glue it with Foam tape on my background.
After this I cut out a fence from the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies, use Distress Pumice Stone for inking and glue it on my grass border. Then it's time for printing the Tribal Deer on a piece of Copic Paper, color it with my Copic Markers cut it out with my scissors and glue it with Foam tape on my card.
After that I cut out a piece of Copic Paper with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it  with Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my white card base. For the sentiment I use a stamp from the Simply Said Stamp Set and a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. Then I glue my background on the card and added some Lollipop Sequins for the finishing touch.
So that's all from me today. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela