Donnerstag, 9. August 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - SMILES ACROSS THE MILES Creative Designer Challenge / Sending Sunny Smilies Tag ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we show you another
Craftin Desert Divas Creative Designer Challenge
For this challenge we have this theme for you
SMILES ACROSS THE MILES

To receive handmade cards/tags is really fantastic and I love to create cards or tags for my family and friends. You can always see a smile on their faces and this is one more reason to create some handmade cards/tags.
For my tag today I decided to use the cute Elephant from the Beach Animals Digital Stamp Set and make a little tag with the Fancy Stitched Label Dies.
I started first with the background and colored a piece of watercolor paper with my ZIG's and let it dry. In the meantime I printed out my image, color it with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out.
Then I cut out my colored background and a white frame with the Fancy Stitched Label Dies. For the beach I use a Die from the Beach Scene Dies and glue all with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue together. I decorate the elephant and the little beach ball on my tag and glue some Lollipop and Mermaid Lagoon Sequins on the tag. For the sentiment from the Sunny smiles Stamp Set I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies and glue it on my tag.

I hope my tag brings you also a little smile on your face. On the Craftin Desert Divas blog you'll find many more inspirations from the Craftin Desert Divas Design Team.
Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela