Mittwoch, 15. August 2018

♥ Adventure Fox Card for Craftin Desert Divas August Release Sneak Peeks Day 4 ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today it's Day 4 of the Craftin Desert Divas August Release Sneak Peeks.
If you don't join this amazing event, check the Event Page here on the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Gallery to see many more Inspirations and adorable projects.

Today I show you a new card with wonderful Digital Stamps from the August Release.
For my card I started first with printing the small images from the Outdoor Tribal Canoe Digital Stamps for my background and the little Tribal Fox for my main image. This time I printed the images on a piece of Bristol Smooth Paper from Strathmore, because I want to color the images / background in a wet technique with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker. 
If the background is dry I cut it out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it with Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my white card base.
I cut out my main image, the Tribal Fox with a Die from the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and color it also with my ZIG's. After it is dry I stamp the sentiment from the Away We Go Stamp Set under the Tribal Fox. Then I glue it with some Foam Tape in the middle of my background. To finish  my card I use some Fall Harvest Sequins, some Lollipop Sequins and some NUVO Crystal Drops Morning Dew.

On the Craftin Desert Divas Blog and the Facebook Event Page you'll find many more inspirations. 
Many thanks for stopping by and as always I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela