Donnerstag, 23. August 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Designer Challenge Obsessed with Distress Oxides

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today it's time for another
 Craftin Desert Divas Creative Designer Challenge

For this week we have the theme
Obsessed with Distress Oxides: Learn How to Use the Inks Everyone is Using

For my project I wanted to use many Distress Oxides and so I decide to make some Birthday Tags with all new Tribal Animals from the August Release, which you can find here.

I started first with inking some Bristol Smooth Strathmore Paper with different Distress Oxides and let them dry. For my tags I use the Distress Oxides Inks Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin and Abandoned Coral.
After the inked paper is dry I use the Sorted Shapes 1 Stencil to create the zigzag line on the background in the same colors. Then I cut out the papers with the Tag It Dies and create the grass border with Distress Oxide Peeled Paint and one Die from the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies. For more interesting look I also add some water splashes on it and glue it on the tags.
 My Tip: If you create a background with the Distress Oxides let them dry well, before you inked with the same color (Like I do on my tags). Some water splashes make the inked color very attractive and gave them a new look
Now it's time to print the images on some Copic Paper. For coloring the images I use my Copic Markers and cut the images out with my scissors. I glue them with some Foam Tape on my tags. For the sentiments I use the Sweetest Birthday, Simply Said and Timber Stamp Sets. For the final touch I add some Lollipop Sequins, some Pastel Paradise and some Carnie Sequins on the Birthday Tags.

So that's it, I'll hope you enjoyed my posting today. For more inspirations take a look  at the Craftin Deserts Divas Design Blog.
Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.♥
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela