Donnerstag, 23. August 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Designer Challenge Obsessed with Distress Oxides

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today it's time for another
 Craftin Desert Divas Creative Designer Challenge

For this week we have the theme
Obsessed with Distress Oxides: Learn How to Use the Inks Everyone is Using

For my project I wanted to use many Distress Oxides and so I decide to make some Birthday Tags with all new Tribal Animals from the August Release, which you can find here.

I started first with inking some Bristol Smooth Strathmore Paper with different Distress Oxides and let them dry. For my tags I use the Distress Oxides Inks Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin and Abandoned Coral.
After the inked paper is dry I use the Sorted Shapes 1 Stencil to create the zigzag line on the background in the same colors. Then I cut out the papers with the Tag It Dies and create the grass border with Distress Oxide Peeled Paint and one Die from the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies. For more interesting look I also add some water splashes on it and glue it on the tags.
 My Tip: If you create a background with the Distress Oxides let them dry well, before you inked with the same color (Like I do on my tags). Some water splashes make the inked color very attractive and gave them a new look
Now it's time to print the images on some Copic Paper. For coloring the images I use my Copic Markers and cut the images out with my scissors. I glue them with some Foam Tape on my tags. For the sentiments I use the Sweetest Birthday, Simply Said and Timber Stamp Sets. For the final touch I add some Lollipop Sequins, some Pastel Paradise and some Carnie Sequins on the Birthday Tags.

So that's it, I'll hope you enjoyed my posting today. For more inspirations take a look  at the Craftin Deserts Divas Design Blog.
Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela