Donnerstag, 30. August 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas Creative Designer Challenge - Shake it Up with Shaker Cards: Our Best Ideas for Your Sequin Stash ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today it's time for another 
Craftin Desert Divas Creative Designer Challenge.
For this challenge we have this theme for you:
Shake it Up with Shaker Cards: Our Best ideas for Your Sequin Stash

 I really love to make Shaker Cards or Tags, because it's so funny and really a special design.
For my card today I used a striped Distress background. and the cute Tribal Deer Digital Stamp.
At first I create the Distress background. I glue some thin diagonal Washi Tapes stripes on my card and inked the paper with Distress Oxides in rainbow colors.
After my background is dry I remove the thin Washi Tape and my striped background is ready.Then I use an Embossing Folder from my stash to emboss the background and cut it out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies. After that I cut out a circle in the middle with one die from the Inside Scalloped Circles. I glue the circle on my white card base. I filled my shaker with some Fall Harvest Sequins. Behind my background I glue a piece of acetate and glue it with some Foam Tape on my card.
My tip is : Before you fill up your shaker element with sequins , use the Powder Tool Applicator. Then you can be sure that no sequins sticks on your acetate.
Now it's time to print and color the Tribal Deer Digital Stamp with my Copics. I cut it out with my scissors and glue it with Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my card. For the sentiment from the Harvest Wishes Stamp Set I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. On the front of my card I glue also some Fall Harvest Sequins to finish my card.
I'll hope you like my new Shaker Card and enjoyed this posting. You'll find many more inspirations on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog and on the Facebook Gallery.
So that's it fro today. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela