Dienstag, 5. Juli 2022

♥ DT Magengo - Hello Fall / Good Vibes ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

I'm so excited to be on the Magengo Design Team for another term.♥ Today I have the honor to show you my first card with one stamp set from the new Fall / Halloween release on the Magengo Design blog. It's a very hard decision to decide which stamp set I use for the first time, because all stamps are so adorable.♥ Okay, for today I use the Good Vibes stamp set for my card. 

As always I start my card with cutting a background panel, today I use a stitched rectangle and inked the panel with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. I let it dry and cut out a grass border. I use Distress Oxide Peeled Paint for inking and let it also dry.

In the meanwhile I stamp the images, color them all with my Copic Marker and fussy cut them with a scissor. Then I arrange my scene on the background. I glue some images  with liquid glue and some images with Foam Tape on the background. I stamp the seagulls with my Misti Tool directly on the background. I stamp the sentiment with a VersaMark Ink pad on a black cardstock stripe. I use some white embossing powder for heat embossing and  glue the cardstock stripe with Foam Tape on the background. For the last step I glue the background on my white card base and I'm really happy how the card looks like.♥ How do you like our Fall / Halloween release, do you have a favorite product? We are so excited to hear what products are your favorites.♥

 Good Vibes

 Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela