Freitag, 16. Juli 2021

♥ Rachelle Anne Miller - Little Pilot Digital stamp ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with a digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller. Two weeks ago I was the lucky winner of one digitals stamp in Rachelle Anne Millers Facebook Group. I choose the little pilot digital stamp. You find it here in the RAM shop.

 I start my card with creating the background. Im inking a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. Then I use the cloud stencil from My Favorite Things and Distress Oxide Peackock Feathers and create the cloudy background. Then I use the largest die from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames die set and cut the background out. I also cut out a white frame with this die and glue it together with the cloud background.

I printed the digital stamp on a piece of Copic friendly paper and use my Copic Marker for coloring. I fussy cut it out with a scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on the background. My card base is a bit smaller as the white frame. I stamp the sentiment from the Sky High set from My Favorite Things with my Misti Tool directly on the cloud background. For the last step I glue some shimmer sequins on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela