Freitag, 2. Juli 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Interactive shaker card ♥

Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you on the Magengo Design blog a shaker card with the cute Great Friends Digital stamp set.

 I start my card with creating my background with Nuvo Shimmer Powder Atlantis Burst and Blue Blitz and some Brusho Powders. I also add some white, gold and black splatters with a small brush on the background.


If I'm happy with the result I put the background aside and let it dry. The I cut out a piece of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock with a stitched hill side border und use Distress Ink Tea Dye and Vintage Photo for inking. I also add some watercolor splatters on the sand hill and let it also dry. In the meanwhite I printing out my images with a laser printer. I color all images with Copic Marker and fussy cut them out with my scissors.

Then I cut out my blue background with a stitched rectangle die and glue the sand hill on the blue rectangle. I also cut out my shaker window with a smaller rectangle in the middle from my background and glue a piece of acetate behind. I glue the small cutting rectangle on my white card base. Before I fill up my shaker element with sequins I use a powder tool applicator, so I can be sure that no sequins sticks on the acetate. For the dimensions I glue some Foam Tape on the large background. Then I filled my shaker element with some sequins and glue the large background panel on the card base. I glue the images on the front of the shaker card. I stamp a sentiment on a small white cardstock piece and cut it in the right dimensions. It was really fun to create this shaker card and I hope you like it like I do. 

You find the great friends set here in the Magengo Etsy shop.

Briefmarken Svg-Dateien Schneiden von Dateien Silhouette Bild 0

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on the blog.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela