Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #105 Fun with Food - Life's a PICNIC with you ♥

 Hi everyone, 

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Tody I show you a new slimline card for the current

 Lawn Fawnatics challenge #105 Fun with Food.

I use many many Lawn Fawn stamps for my slimline cards and create a cute picnic scene. I start my card as always by stamping the images, color them with my Copics and fussy cut them out with a scissors. Then I create my background, I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers.  I cut it out with the large slimline die from Lawn Fawn. 


I also cut out a hill with a border die from Lawn Fawn and a grass border, for inking I use Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Peelded Paint. I glue the borders on the blue background and create my picnic scene on the card panel. I glue the images with the Lawn Fawn glue and some with Foam tape on the card panel. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the card and I'm so happy how the card looks like.

With this card I take part of the 

Lawn Fawnatics challenge #105 Fun with Foods

Many thanks for stopping by and I wish you an amazing day.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Aww this is soo cute! Love the bear and all his friends having a little pic nic, it's just soo adorable! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela