Freitag, 23. Juli 2021

♥ DT Magengo - You light up my live card ♥

  Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you on the Magengo Design Blog with a new inspiration card. For my card I use the cute You are my Star digital stamp set.

You find the You are my star set here in the Magengo Etsy shop.

I start my card with printing out the images from the You are my star set with my laser printer. Then I colored all images with my Copic Marker and fussy cut them out with a scisssors. After that I create my background. I printed the the sentiment on a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock and cut it out with a stitched rectangle die. Then I inked the background with Distress Oxide Seedless Preserve, Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Twisted Citron. Then I decide to cut out a grass border and inked it with Twisted Citron and glue it for more dimension with Foam Tape on the background. I glue all images with liquid glue and Foam Tape on the background and then the background on my white cardbase. For the last step I cut out some little stars with golden glitter cardstock and glue them on the sky of my background.

I hope you like my new inspiration card. You'll find the You are my star digital stamp set here in the Magengo Etsy shop.

Sie sind mein Stern Stempel Set SVG-Dateien druckbare Foto Bild 0 

Many thanks for stopping by, happy crafting and hope to see you soon here on the blog.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela