Freitag, 9. Juli 2021

♥ DT Magengo - I whale love you with the Whale be okay digital stamps ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new inspiration card with the cute Whale be Okay digital stamp set on the Magengo Design blog.  You'll find the set here in the Magengo Etsy shop.

 As always I start my card with printing out the images with my laser printer and fussy cut them out with a scissors. For coloring I use some Copic Marker.

Then I lay them aside and create my underwater background. I printed the sentiment on a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and cut it out with a stitched rectangle die. For inking I use Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire. Then I glue the underwater plants border with Foam tape on the bottom of the card panel and then on my white card base.

I glue the little whale with liquid glue on the background. For the right whale I glue a Wobbler behind the image.

For the last step I glue some small clear drops fromStudio Katia on the card and I'm really happy how it looks like.

You find the Whale be Okay set here in the Magengo Etsy shop.

Wal be okay Stempel set SVG Dateien druckbares Foto Wal Bild 0

I wish you an amazing day and hope you like my new inspiration card.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela