Montag, 5. Juli 2021

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game #27 -Embossing Folder ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at the

AAA Birthday Challenge

For this month we have the topic

Embossing Folder


We hope you'll join our new challenge, but remember it must be a birthday card.

 For my card I use a Happy Birthday embossing folder. I start my card with cutting out a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock  with a scalloped die and a scalloped circle die for the middle. Then I inked the cardstock with Distress Oxide Spun Sugar und Picked Raspberry. After it is dry I use my Happy Birthday embossing folder and I'm really happy how it looks like.

I glue the embossed background with liquid glue on my white card base. For the middle I use the cute Junie stamp designed from Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion Designs. I color it with my Copic Markers and fussy cut it out with my scissors. Then I glue it with Foam Tape in the middle of my card. For the last step I glue some rose pearls on my card.
 
So now it's your turn, we hope you join our new challenge until the 1st August 2021.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Such a fabulous use of the embossing folder, looks so pretty in the pinks.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful card. I love the cute bunny and the colored embossed panel.

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela