Samstag, 8. Mai 2021

♥ Mama Elephant - You mean the world to me ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card with the cute Koala Hugs stamps from Mama Elephant.

 I cut out a piece of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock twice with the Quad Collage Die from C.C.Designs and glue them one above the other. I cut also a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and inked the little quads with Distress Oxides. I glue them with sticky tape on my quad collage frame and then all on my white card base. On the top I glue the Desert Storm quad Collage. I color the images from the Mama Elephants Koala Hugs stamps with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue the big images with Foam Tape on the card and the other two images with liquid glue. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly in the middle rectangle. For the last step I glue some rhinstones on my card and I'm really happy how it looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela