Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2021

♥ DT Magengo - With Love from all of us ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo Designs blog with a new inspiration card for you. For my card today I use the cute Special Friendship Digital stamp set. You find the cute set here in the Magengo shop.

Briefmarken Svg-Dateien druckbare Foto Silhouette Dateien Bild 0 

I start my card with creating the background with Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber, Dried Marigold, Picket Raspberry and Seedless Preserves and let it dry. 


In the meantime I print the images on Marker friendly paper and fussy cut them out with scissors. I color them all with my Copic Markers. I cut out the background with a stitched rectangle die, glue the background with liquid glue on my white card base and assemble my scene on the background. For the grass I use some Foam Tape for more dimension. I stamp the sentiment directly on top of my card. For the last step I punched out some little glitter notes and glue them on my card.

I hope you like this card like I do. 

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela