Donnerstag, 1. August 2019

♥ Sparkles Christmas Challenge - CH #103 It's Snowtime ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at the 

Sparkles Christmas Challenge
For this challenge we choose the theme

It's Snowtime

We hope you'll join our new challenge and show us your creation.

For my card I use the cute  Snow Fun Stamp Set from Neat and Tangled.
I start with my background and use the Winter Day stencil from Create a Smile and some Ranger Transparent Texture Paste. After it is dry I inked the  background with the Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire.
Then I cut it out with the Fancy Frame Dies from Craftin Desert Divas. I also cut out some snow hills with the My Favorite Things Snow Drifts Dies and glue it on my background.
Now I color the images with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on my card. For the sentiment I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. For the final touch I glue some pearls on the snowflakes.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela