Donnerstag, 1. August 2019

♥ Sparkles Christmas Challenge - CH #103 It's Snowtime ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today we start a new challenge at the 

Sparkles Christmas Challenge
For this challenge we choose the theme

It's Snowtime

We hope you'll join our new challenge and show us your creation.♥

For my card I use the cute  Snow Fun Stamp Set from Neat and Tangled.
I start with my background and use the Winter Day stencil from Create a Smile and some Ranger Transparent Texture Paste. After it is dry I inked the  background with the Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire.
Then I cut it out with the Fancy Frame Dies from Craftin Desert Divas. I also cut out some snow hills with the My Favorite Things Snow Drifts Dies and glue it on my background.
Now I color the images with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on my card. For the sentiment I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. For the final touch I glue some pearls on the snowflakes.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela