Donnerstag, 29. August 2019

♥ Clearly Besotted - To My Foxy Friend Card ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with the Foxy Friend Stamp set from Clearly Besotted, which is one of my favorite stamping company.

For this card I create a background with the hill stamp from the Scene It Stamp Set and use the Distress Oxide Peeled Pain, Dried Marigold, Seedles Presere and Aged Mahagony for inking.
Then I use a Die from the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles and cut it out. I glue it on a piece of Kraft Cardstock where I distressed all edges and then on my white card base.
I stamp my images and color them all with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I stamp the sentiment, which is also from the Foxy friend Set, with my Misti Tool directly on my card. I arrange my images on the card. For some images I use some Foam Tape for a bit more dimension.

I'm really happy how the card looks like and I hope you'll like it also.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela