Mittwoch, 21. August 2019

♥ Neat and Tangled - Warmest Wishes Winter Card ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card with the Neat and Tangled Merry Kisses Stamp set.

I create a Distress Oxide background with Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans and let it dry.
If the background is dry I add some white splashes on it and let it dry again. In the meanwhile I cut out a snow hill with a die from Craftin Desert Divas.Then I cut out my background with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namcics. I glue the snow hill on my background and then I glue all on my white card base. Now it's time to color the images with my Copic Markers, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on my card. For more dimension I glue the cute fox couple and the little bird with Foam Tape on the card. For the sentiment I cut out a banner from Craftin Desert Divas Flag Banner Dies. For the final touch I glue some white sequins on my card.

 I'm really happy how the card looks like and I hope you like it also.
With my card I'll take part of these challenges:




Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ach, die Beiden haben es ja gut. Zu dem Stempel passt ja auch ideal das Thema. Klasse Karte.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. tolles Kärtchen! Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday.

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela