Sonntag, 11. November 2018

♥ Power Poppy - Happy Birthday with Tree Peony Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you all a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a one layer birthday card with a Digital Stamp from Power Poppy. Because my Mum loves the birthday card for my hubby so much, which I show here I decided to make for her also a card with the Tree Peony Digital Stamp.
I've printed the Tree Peony Digital Stamp out on a  piece of Copic Paper and use my Copic Marker for coloring. I use these Markers for my coloring:
Leaves: C2, YG17,YG25
Flowers: RV66, RV55, RV63, RV52
After my coloring is done I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from Craftin Desert Divas Simply Said Stamp Set directly near the image and cut it out with the largest Die from Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame Dies. Then I glue my card base behind the cutting image and glue for the final touch some Jingle Berries Sequins on my card. I'm really happy how the card looks like.

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:




So that's it for today and I hope you like my new card also like I do.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

5 Kommentare:

  1. A very beautiful card, Angela. Fab colouring! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, you certainly know what your doing when it comes to colouring flowers, it looks spectacular!! Its such a big image and love that you have such a CAS design as it makes the flower the star. No wonder your Mum liked it, you really brought it to life and I'm so glad you shared it with us at The Flower Challenge!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a fascinatingly beautiful card! The flower looks absolutely spectacular! I am sure your Mom will love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Stunning card! Congratulations on your win!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your card was far more beautiful than any that got higher honors for the Flower Challenge. This has happened to me often so I thought I’d let you know how disappointing it was for me to see less awesome cards get higher honors. I can relate to how you must feel! But congrats on the HM!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela