Freitag, 30. November 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Favorite Stamps, Dies, Stencil and Technique for Creattive Designer Challenge ♥

Hi everybody, 
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

This week the Craftin Desert Divas Design Team shows you our favorite stamps, dies,stencils and our favorite technique. On the Facebook Gallery you'll find many more inspirations.

I really love to create watercolor backgrounds and using some stencils with Embossing Paste. My favorite Stamp from the last Digital Release was the Cheerful Snowman and so I decided to create another Shaker Card. This is also one of my favorite interactive cards.

I start to create the background with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors and let it dry. In the meantime I printed out my image and fussy cut it out with my scissors. For coloring I use my Copic Markers. When my background is dry I place the Snowflake Flurries Stencil over the background and apply some Embossing Paste and let it dry again.
Then I cut out the  front panel with the Window Pane Die and glue some Acetate for the dimension on the backside. I filled my shaker elements with some Fairy Dust Sequins and glue the front panel on the background. After this I glue it all on my white card base and placed the Cheerful Snowman in the middle of the Window. For the sentiment I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies and a stamp from the Winter Cheer Stamp Set.
So that's all for me today. I'll hope you like this card like I do.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela