Dienstag, 6. November 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Winter Wonderland Designer Creative Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

This week we show you at Craftin Desert Divas the 
Winter Wonderland Designer Creative Challenge

At the Craftin Desert Divas Blog and the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Gallery you will find many inspirations over the whole week.

For my card I decided to use some images from the Winter Village Digital Stamps, the little Penguins from the Chilly Time Digital Stamps and the trees from the Winter Cheer Stamp Set. I also use the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and the Hill Border Die from the Fall Border Dies.
 At first I create a Distress Ink Background on a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I use the Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass, Distress Ink Faded Jeans, Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire and a little bit of Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch and let it dry.
 In the meantime I stamp and printed out my images and color them with my Copic markers. Then I fussy cut them out. I cut out two hills with the Hill Border Die from the Fall Border Dies and use an Embossingfolder with little dots. After the dry embossing I ink the hills with a clear Versamark Ink and use some holographic embossíng powder for heat embossing.
Then I cut out my background with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and assemble all my pieces for my winter card. 
After this I glue all on my white card base. For the sentiment from the Winter Cheer Stamp Set I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. For the final winter touch I use my white Gel Pen and make many little white dots all over the card.

So that's it for today, I'll hope you like my winter card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela