Samstag, 24. November 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Interactive Card for Designer Creative Challenge ♥

Hi everybody, 
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you an Interactive Card for the Designer Creative Challenge. You'll find many more inspirations from the Design Team on Craftin Desert Divas Blog and on the Facebook Gallery.
For my card I decide to create a Shaker card with the cute Present Snowman Digital Stamp, I really love Shaker cards, because it's so funny to see the elements when you shake the cards.

I started first to create a watercolor background with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors and let it dry. If it's dry I use my favorite Craftin Desert Divas Dies.
I cut out the background with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and the circle from the Stitched in Circle Dies. I also use the hill Border and the house Border from the Fall Border Dies and cut them out with a Glitter Cardstock for my snow elements.
 After this I cut out another white background with the Fancy Frame Dies and glue my blue circle background and the house border in the middle of the background.
 Then I glue a piece of Acetate on the backside of my front panel and also some Fun Foam for the dimensions. After this I filled my shaker window with some Twinklet Diamond Dust as Snow and glue my front panel on the front of my card. 
Now it's time to fussy cut out my image. For this card I use the Present Snowman, color it with my Copic Markers and glue it on the middle of the snow hill on my front card.
 For the sentiment I use a sentiment from the Oh What Fun Stamp set and a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. I glue the banner on the top of my card.
For the final touch I glue some white sequins from the Polar Frost Sequins with Multi Medium Matte on my card.

So I'll hope you enjoy my new shaker card and I could inspire you to create also a Shaker card.
  Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela