Mittwoch, 12. September 2018

♥ Stamped with Care: Tea Packing Tutorial for Craftin Desert Divas ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm showing you a Tea Bag packing which I created for a good friend, who is sick.

You’ll need for this packing:
  • 2 different Cardstock Papers
  • Designer paper 
  • Dies
  • Digital Stamp
  • Foamtape
  • Ribbon
  • Adhesive
  • Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
  • Copic Marker

Step 1:
 For my Tea Bag packing I used a piece of cardstock and cut it with a trimmer to 30 cm x16,5 cm and folded it like the measurements from the template.
 
 
 Step 2:
Then it’s time for cutting out the Design paper with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and I decide to distress the edges from the second cardstock.

Before you glue the papers with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue of the packing it is important to glue the ribbon with Adhesive tape on the backside.
Step 3: 
I printed the Digital Stamp Get Well Bunny on a piece of Marker Paper and color it with my Copic markers.Step 4: 
On the inside I folded on the right a little pocket for the Tea Bags and on the left side I glue a piece of white paper, which I also cutted with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies. There I can write some personal greetings.
 Step 5: 
Cutting out some flowers and a circle from the Inside Scalloped Dies and the butterfly from the Window Pane Dies.
For the sentiment from the Simply Said Stamp Set I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies.


Step 6:  
For the last Step it’s time to decorate the front of the Tea Bag packing with all cutting pieces and some Lollipop Sequins.
 I’ll hope you like and enjoyed my Tea Bag packing Tutorial! 
If you create also a Tea Bag packing with my template, it would be great, if you linked me up and I'll come to your site and leaf a comment on your creation.

 Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela