Montag, 17. September 2018

♥ Creative with Stamps - Halbzeitwerk Challenge # 30 Pumpkin ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my Mid Month Inspiration Card for  the

Sponsor:






(3 images for RANDOM Winner)

For my card I decided to create a simple Distress Oxides background and splashed some small golden watercolor drops on the background. After drying I cut it out with the largest Die from the Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame Dies
 Then I use a Die from the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies, cut out a circle in the middle from my background and glue all with Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my black card base. After that I glue the middle inner circle for a little bit dimension with Fun Foam on my card. Now it's time to color the  image from the Timber Stamp Set and fussy cut it out. I glue the image also with Fun Foam of my inner circle. I stamped the sentiment from the Harvest Wishes Stamp Set directly on my background and use some Pumpkin Spice Sequins for the final touch on my card.

I'll hope my card inspire you a little bit and you'll join our Pumpkin Challenge.

With my card I'll take part at these Challenges:







Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

7 Kommentare:

  1. I love the fox and the pumpkin. This is such a fun card. Thanks for joining us and good luck!
    Hugs, Joy
    Craftycreationschallenges.bkigspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely card thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pie challenge. Sue x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a darling image! LOVE the fox! And you have designed your card perfectly! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great Card love your background. Cute image
    Thx for joining Aud Sentiments Challenge
    Hugs MiaPuh / DT Aud Sentiments

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi Teamie.. It's so nice to see your cute card. I am glad you shared your wonderful creative card over at Aud Sentiments. Great colors and image. I like the dies. Thanks for sharing

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative With Stamps
    Catch The Bug
    The Merry Christmas Challenge
    Sunny Day Crafting
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Craftaholic R US
    Always Happy Birthday
    Always Fun Challenges
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Creations In Pink

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day, good luck!!! Amy DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela