Freitag, 28. September 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Time to play Trick or Treat Card with Pumpkin Unicorn Digital Stamp from the New Release ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again.

Today I show you a simple Halloween card with the cute Pumpkin Unicorn Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas September Release.

I started first with create a striped background with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors and let it dry. In the meantime I printed out the Pumpkin Unicorn Digital Stamp and the sentiment (which I created on my PC) on a piece of Copic Paper and color it with my Copic Markers.
Then I cut out the striped background and the image with the Inside Scalloped Square Dies and glue them with Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my white card base. I adhered some Clear Drops with the Nuvo Crystal Drops Morning Dew directly on the card. For the final touch I glue some Sweet Pea Sequins also on my card.

So that it's for today, I'll hope you like my card and enjoyed this posting.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela