Samstag, 29. September 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Let's Hang Out Soon with Sam Scarecrow Digital Stamp from the New Release ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with the cute Sam Scarecrow Digital Stamp from the Craftin Desert Divas September Release.

I started first to create a little Fall scene with the Sam Scarecrow Digital Stamp, the Leaves from the Outdoor Tribal Digital Stamp Set and the pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch Digital Stamp.   I printed my scene out on a piece of Copic Paper and use my Copic Marker for coloring the images. Then I cut it out with one Die from the Torn Paper Die Set and inked the edges with Distress Walnut Stain for a little shabby look. After this I glue it on a piece of black cardstock.
 I cut out a piece of purple Design Paper, distressed and inked all edges a little bit with Distress Walnut Stain. For my card base I use a piece of white cardstock and glue it behind the design paper. For the sentiment I use a stamp from the Harvest Happiness Stamp Set and stamped it on a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. For the final touch I adhered some Melon Drop and some Trick or Treat Sequins.

I'll hope you like this card and enjoyed this posting.

That's all from me today and I wish you all a lovely day. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela