Montag, 3. September 2018

♥ Power Poppy - Best Wishes card with Tree Peony Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a Birthday Card with the Tree Peony Digital Stamp from Power Poppy. 

I decided to made a one layer card with this wonderful stamps. At first I printed the image on a piece of Copic Paper.
Then I color the flowers and the leaves with my Copic Marker. I use these Markers for coloring:
  • Leaves: C4, YG23
  • Flowers: R22, R21, R20, Y17
 For the sentiment I use a stamp from the Geraniums Two Stamp Set also from Power Poppy. After that I cut it out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies. For the final touch  I glue some golden Sequins from the Jingle Berries Sequins on my card.

So, that's it for today. I'll hope you like my new card like I do.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela