Montag, 24. September 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Sneak Peek Week Sam Scarecrow New Release ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card for the September Release from Craftin Desert Divas.

For my second Release card I use the new Sam Scarecrow Digital Stamp. I started first to create a watercolor background with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors and let it dry. I also color a little piece of watercolor paper in orange for my pumpkin border from the Harvest Border Die Set and let it also dry. Then I cut out a tree, a fence and a green grass border from the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies. After my background is dry I cut it out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and cut out also the Pumpkin Border from the Harvest Border Dies.
Then I glue all my cutting elements on my background and glue it on my black card base. Now it's time to color the Sam Scarecrow Digital Stamp and cut it out with my scissors.
Then I glue the image with Fun Foam on my card and glue also the little owl and the bird are from the Harvest Wishes Stamp Set on my card. For the sentiment , also from the Harvest Wishes Stamp Set I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. Some Jack-O-Lantern Sequins made my card perfect.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela