Montag, 12. November 2018

♥W plus 9 - Christmas Card with Christmas Rose Bouquet Stamp ♥

Hi everybody, 
I wish you all a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new Christmas card with the Wplus9 Christmas Rose Bouquet Stamp.
For this card I decide to use my Polychromos Pencils and stamp the image on a piece of Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock. I stamp the image with a clear Versamark Ink and use some golden Ranger Embossingpowder for heat embossing. After it was a little bit cool down I color the image with my Polychromos Pencils. For the sentiment I use a stamp from the Craftin Desert Diva Oh what Fun Stamp Set and use also the golden Embossingpowder for heat embossing.
Because I love many sparkling on Christmas cards I decide to emboss all edges also with the golden powder and I'm really happy how it looks like.
After that I glue it with Foam tape on my card base and glue some Shine Brights Sequins on my card.
So that's all for today. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela