Dienstag, 18. September 2018

♥ Hoppy Halloween Card with Isabel Cristina Digital Stamps and Craftin Desert Divas Dies ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here on my blog.

Today I show you my first Halloween card for this year. As I saw the cute Halloween Digital Stamps from Isabel Cristina I decided to use them for my new card.

At first I create a background with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors in a spooky look.
After it is dry I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies from Craftin Desert Divas. Then I use one Die from the Harvest Border Die Set and create the little spooky hill scene with black cardstock. I embossed the cardstock with some clear embossing powder for a sparkling or spooky look and I really like it. 
Then I glue the background and the hill on my black card base and cut out three little spooky clouds  with the Puffy Cloud Die. I colored some images from the Hoppy Halloween Set and the Hoppy Halloween 2018 Set from Isabel Cristina, fussy cut them out and glue them with Foam tape on my card. For the final touch I glue some Pizazz and Jack-O-Lantern Sequins on my card.
I'm really happy how the cards look like and I promise you it was not the last Halloween card for this season.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela