Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2024

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge 177 Christmas in July

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my card for the current 

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 177 Christmas in July


 For my card I create a underwater Christmas scene card with some mermaids. 

 I inked a piece of Bristol cardstock with Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch, add some water splashes on it and let it dry. In the meanwhile  I cut out a piece of Desert Storm Neenah Cardstock and inked it with Distress Ink Tea Dye. I add some white, brown and black splashes and let themn dry. In the meanwhile I color all images from the Christmas Fishes and from the Mermaid for You stamp sets and fussy cut them out with my scissor. On the santa hats I add some Stickles Star Dust. Then I cut the sand hill with a die from the Stitched Hillside Borders and with the Large Stictched Rectangle Stackables and glue it on my blue background. I glue all images with liquid glue and with Foam Tape on the card. For the sentiment I use a die from the Extra Sentiment Banners.
 
With my card I'll take part of the challenge
 

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela