Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2024

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge 165 - Lots of Heart ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today I show you a new card for the current

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 165 - Lots of Heart

For my card I made a Valentine Snow globe card with the cute Porcu-Pine stamps from the last release.

I start my card as always with creating the background. I inked a piece of Bristol cardstock with Distress Oxide Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry. If I'm happy with the result I add some rose Coliro pearlcolor splashes on the background and let it dry. I also inked another piece of Bristol Cardstock with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and add some light green Coliro pearlcolor splashes on the grass hill. I also use a heart stencil and lay it over the inked backgrounds and use Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Mowed Lawn for inking the backgrounds.


 For my snow globe I use the Lawn Fawn Snow globe dies. For the lower part of the snow globe I use Craft cardstock and some glitter cardstock for the details. I color the images with my Copic Marker, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on the snow globe. I glue the snow globe with Foam Tape on the background and then all on my white card base. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the background. For the last step I glue some glitter hearts on the card.

With my card I'll take part of the challenge

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 165 - Lots of Heart

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela