Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2024

♥ DT Christmas Craft Creations - Glitter & Sparkle ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today it's time for the first Christmas Craft Creations Challenge card in 2024. For this Challenge we have the topic

Glitter & Sparkle

For my card I create a blue background and add some golden Coliro Pearcolor splashes on the background and let it dry.


After it is dry I cut out the tree with a Sizzix die and glue a green Glitter Paper behind the tree and the golden pieces and the red bubbles on the front. I glue the background on my white card base and stamp the sentiment with VersaMark directly on the card for heat embossing. For the heat embossing I use some golden Ranger embossing powder.

So now it's your turn to create a Glitter & Sparkle Christmas card, we can't wait to see your creations. 

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again on my blog. ♥

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela