Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2020

♥ DT Magengo - Slimline Card with I love you furry much digital stamps ♥

Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥ 

Today I'm on the Magengo blog and show you  a new slimeline card with a cute digital fall stamp set from the October release.

 After I saw the cute images from the I love you furry much digital stamp set I knew these are so perfect for a slimline card and so I decided to create a card with these cute foxes.

I start my card with cutting out the slimline background and inked it with Distress Oxide Dried Marigold, Picket Raspberry and Aged Mahagony. I put the panel aside and cut out a grass hill with a slimline border. Then I inked the hill with Distress Oxide Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutter. I cut out some trees with a tree border die and use my Zig Zag Clean Color Real Brush Marker for coloring the trees. I glue them behind the grass hill and then all on my background and on my white card base.
I printed out the cute images from the I love furry much digital stamp set  and colored them with my Copic Markers.
After coloring all images I fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue this fox with Foam tape in front of the mushrooms and glue one mushroom with some leaves besides.
For the fox with the hedgehogs I create a pile of leaves on my PC and glue the fox with Foam tape in front of it. The cute little fox would really love to jump in the pile of leaves. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on top of the card. Then I decided to print out also two birds which are also included in the stamp set and glue them also on the top of the card.

 I hope I inspired you a bit with my slimline card. You'll find the I love you furry much digital stamps here in the Magengo shop.
Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela